Content Marketing Services
We will work with you from initial funnel development to nurturing, and we’ll also write the content. From the start, we’ll get to know your brand, vision and write the content to help build thought leadership.
- Strategy Development
- Sales funnel implementation
- Newsletter nurturing program
- Content writing, including articles, case studies, press releases and blog posts.
- Social media marketing
Web Content Writing
Today your website needs to take a critical role in growing your business. It needs fresh content, lots of content on single pages, optimized for search, and relevant blog posts – all this will help improve your site in organic site traffic. It’s all about helping your clients to find you fast!
- Write fresh content that is relevant to your target audience.
- Update the important pages, usually the most visited on a site.
- Fix the flow of pages to help improve your sales funnel.
- Write based on keywords and SEO!
From daily to monthly updates, we are your web maintenance team! Keeping your site clean, verifying links that work and adding fresh content is time-consuming.
If you don’t have the time to make these updates, we can certainly lend a hand with that, too! From web maintenance to blog updates, The Marketing Boutique is your partner.
- Update Company news section
- Create new web pages for either products or services
- Update product pricing and sales
- Add new promotions to the website
- Update hours of operation, schedules, and contact information
- Change an address or contact information
- Enhance existing website content and pages for SEO
- Add new images and content to your website
Web Writing / Content Development for SEO
We’ve written for the web since 1990, watching and learning the website evolution & its best practices giving us the right expertise, processes and capacity to develop search engine optimized (SEO) web content for sites of any website size and project scale!
This means you’ll get an honest approach to your content program, written by the same person your speaking with and who is overseeing your brand voice.
Contact me, and let’s get started. We’ll start with a telephone chat, followed by thorough research about your company, competition and other areas you feel is important to build content. You give us your keywords and keyword phrases, and should you not have this list, we can create one. From there, we will discuss the core of what you want to say about your business.