This four-hour online workshop is condensed and specific to learning about online content marketing. We will go over how to develop content for search engine optimization and to engage your target audience.
We will discuss:
- Creating your content marketing strategy
- Coming up with ideas for online content
- Writing SEO-friendly content for the web
- Writing brand story-telling content to engage your audience
- Improving existing content so that it can rank in search engines
WHY ATTEND THE Online CONTENT MARKETING WORKSHOP?
Our online content marketing workshop will benefit you because you’ll learn:
- why content marketing is critical for any business
- how content marketing works with SEO
- new behaviour in how people use the Internet to research for problems and products
- how to develop your processes for content ideation, editing, and publishing
- the best content approaches for your target audience(s)
ALIGNING CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY WITH MARKETING GOALS
In our content marketing workshop, you’ll be able to draw a connection from the core purpose of your content strategy to your business goals. You’ll also learn how consumers search and review the “BIG 5”.
OUTSOURCING CONTENT VERSUS DEVELOPING IN-HOUSE
As the demand for quality content marketing increases, some companies prefer to develop this skill inhouse. You will be with an experienced content marketing professional who continues to work with different industries. This content marketing work will be a fun, creative, and worthwhile effort for your business.
Your purchase is for one four-hour virtual workshop.
Please provide at least two date options for the workshop.
For personalized workshop, we will charge an additional $100.00.
Your online workshop needs to be take place within 60 days of purchae date.
Limit to 4 participants per workshop.