CASE STUDY: Creating Buzz and Increasing Website Traffic for MMC Jewelry
Florida based, Mika Altidor of MMC Jewelry came to us needing to build exposure for her Spring / Summer 2014 Collection. The mandate included:
- Educate the fashion and lifestyle industry about the designer
- Introduce the Whisper Love Collection
- Generate buzz around trending, custom-made, attention-getting, fashion accessories
What We Did
We first analyzed the South Florida market with respect to jewelry designers. Then, we reviewed the user behaviour of MMC Jewelry site as well as had a preliminary meeting with the client. From our findings, we presented a 3-month social media campaign with the objective to increase lead generation on MMC Jewelry’s website.
Public Relations Campaign
We developed a 3-month public relations plan in collaboration with the designer, Mika Altidor. The campaign included several press releases to generate interest and sales, an aggressive media relations and local outreach program. We also developed creatives for the social media program along with collaboration with popular fashion bloggers. We also created an approach that delivers authenticity to Mika’s audience and at the same time a Twitter contest to increase social engagement.
The Marketing Boutique developed a strong brand position by emphasizing Mika’s appreciation for love and life, which leads her inspiration for her jewelry design. We also created a new logo, images for Twitter as well as posters for Instagram, website, and other mediums. The client realized an increase in sales, an increase in website traffic along, fan base grew by 66% and MMC Jewelry received several features in various magazines, including South West Florida Lifestyle Magazine.
- I Need Some Summer Lovin’ – A Soiree in Bal Halbour (The SoBe Times, June 2014)
- Focus: Mika Altidor (SWFL, May 2014)
- Jewelry Designer, Mika Altidor & Wow Brows Day Spa in exclusive partnership (Today’s News Time, May 2014)