Mandate for Aircraft Maintenance Systems included improving their brand image and increasing their sales lead generation. We work on new sales collateral, new site and improved lead generation tactics.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT AND LEAD GENERATION PROJECT
- Marketing Communications Plan: Develop marketing strategy and planning based on company’s goals, objectives and budget.
- New Website: Launch of a new website that included updated content, sharing features, blog, and client support platform.
- Enhanced Client Support: We developed a private, client log-in area where clients can view their maintenance agreements, find new software updates and have faster access to tips and how-to’s on the software.
- Content Marketing: Update all content for the website, press releases, articles, blog posts as well as implemented social media marketing
- Email Marketing: Monthly email marketing to build brand loyalty and top-of-mind with customers.
- Sales Materials: Design, develop and copy write new brochure and other sales materials.
- Improved Trade Show Planning & Booth: Established pre-planning process for improved trade show results as well as a new booth that compliments the new website and marketing materials.
We realized a 33% increase in lead generation for this small B2B software company in year one.
Successfully built a new website that incorporated important SEO elements and social media features, call-to-action, newsletter and a new online client support system. The company started to receive inquiries from larger companies and improved its Google positioning to page one on specific keyword searches.