A marketing audit service is a review within your organization to establish the performance of the marketing function. It provides companies with the opportunity to take a step back and see the strengths and opportunities in your marketing department through a third-person.
What types of companies benefits from a Marketing Audit Service?
A marketing audit is useful for companies who are:
- Lagging market growth
- Experiencing rapid growth
- Lacking brand consistency due to a fragmented marketing department
- Disagreeing in marketing strategy direction, run long meetings with little buy-in from other departments
- Continuing to invest in the same marketing initiatives with minimal positive results
- Lacking innovation in marketing ideas and programs
No two marketing audits are ever the same. We do focus on the core marketing areas and ensure you get value for your money.
Benefits of a Marketing Audit
After reading the audit report, you will have a clear idea of where your strengths and weaknesses lie in your marketing department. The report will help you decide where you should focus your marketing investment moring forward.
And simply going through the ‘process’ is very revealing in itself. It gives a fresh perspective on the business. It will allow you to:
- See your business as a neutral party
- Discover blind spots or unhelpful processes and practices which might stop you from achieving your targets.
- Identify gaps in resources or expertise and maximize your marketing ability and talent
- Become better at planning and resourcing your campaigns
- Gain clarity and direction on the future growth of your organization
- Achieve better results with your marketing
Get started with a free marketing audit
Schedule a phone call with us by clicking the “schedule a call now” button below. On this call, we discuss your goals, challenges, and current sales and marketing efforts. We will review your input and samples of your current marketing. Finally, your strategist will deliver a brief marketing audit assessment with strengths, areas of opportunity and recommendations.