The mandate was to improve Brand Positioning & increase their Sales Lead Generation. We know, it’s the thing for B2B!
Here’s an example of a project we worked on for an Aircraft Maintenance Software Company. They required that we meet two objectives: update /change their brand image and increase their sales lead generation.
B2B Brand Development And Lead Generation Project
- New Website: Launch of a new website that included updated web content, sharing features, blog, and client support platform.
- Improved Google Ads Management: Worked with our Google Ads Account Manager, who helped me fix a few things, which resulted in lowering the cost per click and better ad results from the Google Ads Program.
- Enhanced Client Support: Developed a private, client log-in area where clients can view their maintenance agreements, find new software updates and have faster access to tips and how-to’s on the software.
- Redefined Brand Messaging: Created different brand messages that better related to their software product and service offering.
- Improved Lead Generation: Wrote the content for the entire website, press releases, articles, blog posts as well as implement social media marketing, content and email marketing programs.
- New Sales and Marketing Materials: Designed, developed and wrote copy for the new brochure and other sales materials. These sales materials were used for trade shows, support materials for the Inside Sales Team and downloadable content available on the website.
- Improved Trade Show Results: Established better planning, which is an essential requirement for solid trade show results as well as a new booth that compliments the new website and marketing materials.
- Established Social Media Marketing: Created a content strategy and ongoing content for their platforms.
- Consistent Communications via Newsletter: Implemented a monthly newsletter.
- Implemented Best Practices & Updated Database: Implemented standard content input to ensure cleaner database. Also, there was an ongoing updating of the database, segmenting lists based on target audience demographic and objectives laid out from other marketing initiatives.
Result of B2B Marketing Communications Mandate
I achieved the lead generation quota! This was the result of the new website that incorporated essential SEO elements and social media features, call-to-action, newsletter and a new online client support system. The company started to receive inquiries from larger companies and improved its Google positioning to page one on specific keyword searches.
Are you ready to improve your B2B lead generation? Please, contact us today!