The Marketing Boutique is a full-service marketing communications agency. By combining marketing strategy, planning, tactical and analytical along with the creative – we can do everything for B2B and B2C companies that need digital marketing, content marketing strategy, marketing plan, and SEO.
Check out the latest news for The Marketing Boutique.
NEWS & PRESS 2018
- The Marketing Boutique Sends A Call And Invites Guest Bloggers!
- The Marketing Boutique Believes In Teaching You How To Fish; Social Media Training Programs Now Available
NEWS & PRESS 2016
- The Business Toolkit, Everything A Business Wanted To Know But Was Afraid To Ask
- The Marketing Boutique Reveals The Secret of A Stingy Blog!
- It’s Guest Blogger Time: Sharon Hurley Hall Let’s Us Know Why We Need to Start Content Marketing Now!
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Public Relations Case Study
NEWS & PRESS 2014
- Canadian WEBBlog Awards Nominates Us For Best Business Blog
- It’s Guest Blogger Time: Stacia Rubinovich Shares Her 8 Tips That Improve ROI of Your Loyalty Program
- The Marketing Boutique Expands, Social Media, Client Manager.
- No Time For Proper School? BRANDED!, The Online Brand Development Management Course Is For You!
- Just In Time – Facebook Advertising Tips For The Holidays
NEWS & PRESS 2013
- The Marketing Boutique Launches its 2013 Annual Retail Report.
- The Marketing Boutique Launches its Facebook for B2B Success Online Course, Free
- The Marketing Boutique Receives the Silver Thanks Award From Girl Guides, Quebec Chapter.
- It’s Guest Blogger Time! Caroline Adams Miller Presents Get Happy! Three Life-Changing Facts for Today’s Leaders & Companies
NEWS & PRESS 2012
- The Marketing Boutique wins the 2nd place in the 2011 Canadian Weblog Awards
- The Marketing Boutique Launches its first brand management contest for trade shows!
- The Business Shop Opens Its Online Store, complete with affordable marketing tools, books, and templates for businesses, large and small.
- The Marketing Boutique and Girl Guides of Canada, Quebec Council Join Forces to Develop, “Girls’ Leading Tomorrow” Campaign.