montreal social media internship
The Marketing Boutique is excited to announce its Social Media Coordinator Internship position is now open for interns to join our 6-10 week Social Media program!
Our aim to provide you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to successfully navigate the workplace and further contribute to the field. You will develop and cultivate a dynamic and invaluable skill set that will help you across a variety of professional sectors.
Driven to succeed, the ideal Social Media candidate is innovative & organized. You are:
- ready to learn and welcomes input, comments and changes by your team
- interested in strategy development, campaign implementation, and statistics tracking
- familiar on various social media platforms, client account management and the basics of Google Analytics
- Have a strong interest in social media, digital trends and online marketing.
The internship is a virtual position with daily touch points and weekly meetings held at a co-working space downtown Montreal. The program start anytime you’re ready but the sooner,
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Mature interpersonal skills
- Strong English written communication skills, French a strong asset
- Responsible & reliable
- Well-organized & highly self-motivated
- Ability to think on their feet & prioritize
- Relevant major or field of study an asset
- Weekly Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
- Bilingual / French Translation Skill an asset
- Unpaid internship: available for course credit
- To learn more about The Marketing Boutique, visit About!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | The Marketing Boutique is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply info(@)themarketingboutique.net, please include the position in the subject line.
Application deadline: Not Applicable.
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your application.