We’ll write up on how to use Facebook to build your business. In this post, we’ll give you easy steps to build your Facebook audience organically. It’s a bit more challenging considering there are over 1.28 billion registered people, with 802 million people who get on Facebook on a daily basis.
Why build a Facebook audience?
You’re getting a free, organic audience that is engaged with your product and service. You can post a product you are selling without paid ads. You can drive eyeballs to your products. There is also the ability to create a unique audience that can be competitively advantageous to your competition.
How to Use Facebook To Build Your Business
- Add a photo with each update: Photos on Facebook receive 53% more likes than the average post. Make sure its a great photo!
- Update The Facebook Page Cover Photo: Cover photos should be about new services, contests and other offers and your fans and followers will see the change in their news feed.
- Add posts, once a day: This may sound excessive but think of your Facebook business page like a retail store. How own does your shop send you specials? Often! Daily posting will also increase your cost per click when you do decide on advertising on Facebook.
- Join groups & the conversations: You may not find the right group, but all small steps help you move towards helping you build your list
- Integrate apps: Selecting the right app will help build your list and/or fan base. Newsletter app, like for content apps are just a couple you should be adding.
- Tag people: It is an appropriate and good technique to tag people, like journalists, non-profits, investors and industry leaders to your event or to read your press release. However, do not tag people in posts that have nothing to do with them for the sake of getting their attention.
- Add Hashtags: Do a search on popular hashtags and add one hashtag to each post. Don’t overload on the hashtags.
- Follow 80/20 Rule: 80% of the content is about value content, the 20% is on selling.
- Don’t add links! Facebook doesn’t want you to encourage your fans to leave their site.
Other ways to help build your business with Facebook
Once they ‘like you’, you have a better opportunity to move them towards your sales funnel – newsletter or trial offer or contact you to find out more information – because they will see your product or post on their newsfeed.
The more active you are on your Fan Page, Facebook will show your post to more people. Daily posting will help your organic reach.
Your audience needs to like content that is relevant to your brand and why your audience has initially liked your Fan page.
Engage with your Fans
Answer all questions and like all comments. You’re there for a reason!! Also, follow-back. Don’t think you’re better than your followers. Follow back.