WRITE FOR US!
We would love to hear from you if you’re interested in writing for us! Learn how to pitch your story and get your article posted on our website and newsletter.
We welcome guest writers who are talented and passionate about marketing and communications. If you are a marketing manager, consultant or manage a digital marketing agency and interested in sharing your expertise, contact us! If you have expertise in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Brand Development, Digital and Social Media Marketing, we invite you to be a part of our blog.
The Marketing Boutique is an integrated marketing communications agency. We serve B2B and B2C clients who are in manufacturing, product distribution, technology, health and fitness and more.
We want contributors who are experts in their field.
Writers Content Guidelines
- All submissions must be original content that you own the rights to and that hasn’t been previously published.
- Do fact check and provide sources, especially if your articles include stats, numbers to support your content.
- You may include original photography, but it isn’t required.
- We’re flexible on word count, but between 800-1200 words is a good place to start.
Please send a full draft or a paragraph summarising your topic and why it matters to our readers paired with an outline. Once approved, please submit:
- Article: Final form and in Word format
- Headshot: high-resolution image [.jpg]
- Bio: 2-3 sentences that can include your background, blog/website, social media links and email address.
- While all submissions are non-paid, we do give you lots of love and help you maximize your exposure on our blog.
Learn What It Takes To Write For Us – Our Guest Post Guidelines
Get to know The Marketing Boutique. As you know, this is key to pitching or submitting stories to any media outlet. If your news isn’t related to communications, marketing strategy, digital marketing, corporate communications, content marketing, brand development, public relations, marketing, social media, trade show planning or writing and editing, we aren’t interested. The best way to know if your story fits the bill is to read themarketingboutique.net and familiarize yourself with the kinds of stories we run.
Don’t pitch yourself. If you’d like to become a regular contributor to themarketingboutique.net, don’t tell us why in this section—show us. The quality of your blog or story will do the talking for you. This is not a forum to pitch yourself.
All submissions must be your original content. The Marketing Boutique retains first publication rights and the right to reuse and promote the material for The Marketing Boutique. As a guest contributor, you will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure and links back to your site.
Include images and videos with your story or post. We love images and videos with our stories. Every story on themarketingboutique.net contains one or the other, so don’t be afraid to include them with your blog post or story.