Social Media, Client Manager – Thank you. This position is Closed. Hired! Take a look at our team!
Are you a social media geek and enjoy all things social? Then this job is for you!
In this role, you will help to plan out and implement social media marketing programs with clients according to their budget and objectives. In addition, you will identify relevant communication opportunities and explore new technologies to improve the way our clients communicate and manage their communities.
Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Work with team members to develop/execute integrated social media marketing campaigns as well as effectively show measurable results in community engagement and growth.
- Overall day-to-day management of our client various social media presences (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc).
- Develop and maintain Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube content calendars, ensuring messaging is consistent and relevant for each platform
- Manage ad campaigns, campaign optimization, and results in reporting’ leveraging internal tools. This also includes working and managing external vendor partners
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest social media developments, consumer behaviours and trends, identifying current and future opportunities, best practices, rules of engagement etc.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Post-secondary education in communications or media with 2 years proven community and social media management experience in an intermediate position.
- Strong understanding of the social platforms: SEO, web, mobile and processes.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data to support recommendations.
- Active participation in a variety of social media platforms such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication with impeccable proofreading and grammar skills.
- Ability to source, manage and generate content at a moment notice.
- Ability to manage negative situations and turn them into positive outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and reacting quickly to shifting priorities.
- Strong collaborator and team player that can function in a cross group, ambiguous environment.
- Fast learner, adaptive and creative.
- The ideal candidate will also be a team-player, who likes to work in a dynamic environment, with fun people working for an industry-leading organization.
We thank you for taking the time to submit your resume and for your interest in joining The Marketing Boutique. Please note that we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.