COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications & Social Media Marketing Intern to help us manage our external communication programs. The internship will commence on January 15, 2020. It will give you direct exposure to drafting content for the company website, as well as copy for blog posts. In addition, you’re likely to also get tactical experience with other things such as managing social media accounts. Best of all, you’ll get to sit in on meetings where ideas for new content are developed.
We will also help you build your writing, editorial and blogging skills and give you a good understanding of SEO related to content development. If you have a strong desire to learn social media, creative and love to write this internship is for you!
• Collaborate on developing communications campaigns
• Draft content, including videos and creatives for The Marketing Boutique website and for LinkedIn campaigns
• Edit and post on The Marketing Boutique website
• Help track, monitor and follow up Linked In campaigns, FB and Twitter
• Organize & plan an event
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Render Forest, Adobe Spark and Canva a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office with video-editing software as an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English & French
- Minimum 5 hours a week commitment
This is a paid internship.
- Build Your Social Media Expertise!
- Work from home estimated 10 hours weekly
- Flexible schedule, however proper timing with respect to publishing posts is required
- Work with people in the biz and expand your network
About The Marketing Boutique
The Marketing Boutique is a small company, a team of 2. This is important to note, because if you are looking for a larger agency, then we don’t fit. However, we are all about collaboration, learning and building great companies for our clients.
You will work from the comfort of your home, with weekly Skype meetings and initial face-to-face meetings.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a young company that leverages the latest technologies and is open to having others take the lead in certain projects.
ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIPS
We will reimburse some expenses as well as give on-the-job training, and references. These are part-time positions with a minimum 3-month commitment. We mainly focus on B2B industries.