SEO is a dry and boring topic. I go for the easy tips to help optimize my posts and here they are!
SEO Tips for Your On-Page:
- Spread all three H tags (H1, H2 and H3) in your post, which I don’t but you should.
- Ensure relevant usage of bold or italics properly for SEO optimization.
- Ensure your Keyword appears in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page.
- Ensure you place your keyword in your title of your post.
- Optimize your keyword by making sure that your post has a keyword density between 3% to 5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing).
- There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword.
What does a good On-page SEO look like?
The heading above is a H3 heading, by the way, and back to topic.
In addition to the tips mentioned-above, with Google’s recent update, your SEO for your Page is more important than ever. Tip #7: Do make sure that your H1 heading includes your keyword phrase. The good news is that you don’t have to sacrifice length for technique. You can write out your H1 title as long as you needs it to be, just make sure the title makes sense and, again with your keyword phrase.
Tip #8. Don’t forget to add videos (another thing I’m not good at!) to your posts. Google loves videos!
What does On-page mean? It refers to what you do to the text that your reader can see. For more information on this topic, visit Social Media Today.
We will have Caroline Adams Miller this month with a series of posts exclusively written for The Marketing Boutique. It is all about how being happy will make you more successful in your personal and professional life!
You are probably asking why is being happy important to marketing? Good question!
The Marketing profession is at a turning point. We need to create programs based on a common desire for truth and respect. To express happiness and bring people together. It’s good for marketing, your employees and your business.
I hope you enjoy this series.